City Residence – Liverpool Central North
City Residence is in the heart of the new regeneration zone of Liverpool Central North. The development is located less than three minutes from the commercial and business centres of Liverpool and minutes from Sandhills train station which offers further links to the underground and bus routes.
The Townhouses are excellent value for money and priced from just £129,995 for a three or four bedroom house; the equivalent price of a two-bedroom apartment in the city centre.
All houses come with fully fitted kitchens with all white goods, wooden flooring throughout the living areas and two bathrooms. Each property also includes a large garden and one parking space.
- Below Market Value Properties
- 7% Net Rental Return
- Buy to Let Mortgages Available*
- £5.5bn Regeneration Area
- Three Minutes from City Centre
- Discounted Prices from £129,950 (Market Price £149,995)
Three Major Regeneration Projects in Liverpool
Liverpool is undergoing a major transformation with a huge amount of private investment being injected into the local economy. Over the last five years, there has been a significant amount of investment in the city centre such as the Liverpool ONE shopping centre and regeneration of the business district. Available land is now very limited in the city centre due to the high demand and low supply of city centre property. Recently the council has created a new housing area called Liverpool Central North which is surrounded by three major regeneration projects:
- Project Jennifer – A £150m new district centre for the north city centre which is 300 metres away from City Residence. The project is underway with private funding. Recently the new £15m school completed along with the new ‘Greatie’ indoor and outdoor market. The creation of a large retail park has also commenced.
- Anfield Regeneration – This £260m project is 1.3km away from the development and involved the eventual expansion of the famous Anfield Football Stadium to 60,000 supporters, a new retail element, a £10m hotel, a boulevard with restaurants, bars and the Anfield Village town centre.
- Liverpool Waters – From the developer that brought BBC Media City and the Trafford Centre to Manchester, Peel Holdings are investing £5.5bn to create Liverpool Waters, which is the biggest regeneration in the UK since the 2012 Olympics. This project will completely transform the old waterfront in Liverpool bringing new commercial, retail and residential space to this area and ultimately increase the demand for homes.
City Residence is located in the middle of these three regeneration projects and provides a fantastic investment opportunity for buy to let investors.
*Mortgages available subject to lending criteria own circumstances.