Buy to Let Property – Leeds, Expertly Designed Apartments Located in the City Centre as well as Offering Investors 6.94% Net Rental Income.
A picturesque city, Leeds is awash with beautiful architecture, and more listed buildings standing than any other UK city besides London.
This will leave East Point residents spoilt for choice. although. Two listed buildings which will be of particular interest are Leeds Corn Exchange and The Victoria Quarter; two-high end shopping centres which are both reachable within a 15-minute walk.
Not only attractive for its beauty, Leeds is a city full of career opportunities, as evidenced by the fact that there were more jobs created here than any other UK city between 2010 and 2012. With most of these jobs located in the city centre, East Point is the perfect home for commuters allowing for work to be reached just within a short walk.
- Leeds City Centre
- 6.94% Net Rental Income
- Managed by Fortis Lettings
- Fully Furnished
- Completion for August 2016
- High Rental Demand in Leeds
- Apartments from £100K
- Commercial classic gel back carpets or wood effect vinyl throughout
- Slate effect vinyl throughout all kitchen areas
- Recessed ceiling mounted LED downlighters
- Wet system heating to all units with fitted radiators
- West Yorkshire Playhouse 0.6 miles | 3 minutes drive
- Victorian Arcade and City Centre 0.8 miles | 4 minutes drive
- Trinity Leeds Shopping Centre 0.8 miles | 4 minutes drive
- Leeds Train Station 0.9 miles | 6 minutes drive
- Leeds Metropolitan University 1.7 miles | 8 minutes drive
- University of Leeds 2.3 miles | 12-minute drive
UK Property Market
The demand for rental stock in the UK is the highest it has ever been, as the continued rise in house prices ensures that first-time buyers cannot afford to take that first step onto the property ladder. Instead, tenants are looking for high-quality rental accommodation in properties which they can move straight into without the hassle of waiting for it to be redecorated or repaired.
As the property market starts to move and construction picks up pace, buy-to-let properties are increasingly becoming a more hands-off investment than they have ever been before, due to the new-build status of the building and the improved quality of the lettings and management agencies which are employed to maintain the property.
With UK house prices predicted to rise by 7% in 2015, the buy-to-let sector is definitely here to stay!