Manchester is a fantastic place to invest, with a thriving rental market, affordable property prices, and sky-high rental demand.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- What are the best areas to invest in Manchester?
- Is buying property in Manchester a good investment?
- Where is the highest rental yield in Manchester?
Let’s dive right in:
What Criteria Are We Using?
When it comes to figuring out the best areas in Manchester for buy to let, you might be wondering:
What even makes an area worth an investment?
To help answer this, there are some important statistics you need to keep in mind when deciding on the best Manchester buy to let areas.
- Rental yields – This shows the return on investment you’ll get through rental income, and is usually the benchmark for any good investment property.
- Affordability – After all, what’s the point in making a property investment if you can’t afford it in the first place?
Sounds simple, right? You choose an area with these factors, and you’ll make a successful investment.
But here’s the kicker:
While these statistics are a good benchmark, they don’t tell the full story.
Factors like employment opportunities, excellent transport links, nearby amenities and future regeneration can all influence tenant demand and capital growth potential, which is far harder to quantify than the other statistics mentioned.
This is all important to keep in mind, as just because a property offers good statistics, it doesn’t mean it will generate the tenant demand needed for a successful investment.
With that disclaimer covered, and in no particular order, let’s get into our list.