Want to Work with Us?
RWinvest is a leading UK property investment company specialising in buy to let investments across the North West of England. Currently shortlisted for the North West Property Business of the Year award, we are proud to offer luxury investment opportunities in only the hottest locations.
Established in 2004, RWinvest has grown significantly over the last 16 years, launching offices in London, Leeds and Manchester, not forgetting our stylish headquarters in Liverpool city centre. There are many exciting RWinvest jobs up for grabs.
Our dynamic team is made up of Sales, Client Care, Post Sales, Marketing and Administration departments, which continue to grow and boast new openings and opportunities every year.
As an RWinvest employee, we want you to come to work happy and love what you do. We give you the opportunity to be part of our fun, friendly, sociable and collaborative office environment every single day.
Currently, RWinvest is looking to expand teams across London and Liverpool, seeking talented and ambitious individuals to join our forward-thinking company.
If you’re interested in any RWinvest jobs and want to join the team, check out our latest vacancies below and get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
Property Sales Consultants, Liverpool and London
– Jobs available in London and Liverpool city centre offices.
Are you what we’re looking for?
Are you a driven and ambitious sales consultant with a proven track record in sales? Want the opportunity to work within one of the UK’s fastest growing sectors whilst earning an uncapped salary in an exciting and dynamic working environment?
RWinvest is searching for 4 new sales consultants to join our growing team of property sales professionals in our stylish Liverpool or London offices. You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as a complete and fluent mastery of written English to offer our UK investment property stock to our database of property investors via telephone and email.
What we look for in a Sales Consultant:
- Someone with a passion for property and an interest in the domestic property market.
- A person who is a fluent and intelligent communicator. Our clients are savvy property investors so we are not looking for someone to read from a sales pitch, but a person who can talk to clients on their level.
- Massive personal ambition and a big dose of common sense.
- You must have a track record in sales.
- You should be creative in dealing with objections and go the extra mile to get over such obstacles.
- Able to work well within a team.
Typical Sales Consultant duties include:
- Contacting hot investors looking to invest in buy to let property in the North.
- Negotiating prices and payment terms.
- Inviting clients to our luxurious office space and show apartment for face to face meetings.
- Escorting clients to viewings across Liverpool and Manchester.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure sales go through on time.
- Working towards individual and team sales targets.
What we offer our Sales Consultants:
- Basic salary is £25,000.
- We proactively reward success with sales bonuses above and beyond the commission structure.
- Cash bonuses and incentives such as paid trips e.g. New York, Mexico & the Alps each quarter.
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
If you’re interested, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by a brief description of why you think you’d be a good fit for this role.